Friday, August 28, 2009

It couldn't go better!

Sorry for the delay in the updates, but I have been very busy. By the way, it's going really really well, today I broke my collection record: it's now £ 54. I know what you are thinking: you can never trust comedians, they are only in it for the money. But the truth is that money is the easiest thing to quantify, easier than laughs or (for a non-ticketed show) even people. And I have recognized a reliable correlation between the size of the laughter and that of the collection. Today the room was almost full, there were maybe 5 or 6 seats available. The flyer with the reviews stapled to it is working miracles, even if it means that I have to spend an awful lot of time cutting and stapling. Which explains the length of this post. Please stay tuned, anyway, now that my friends Laura and Luisa have left (thanks again for the great company) I'll try to update this more frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Well done sir! I suggest you purchase a monocle in celebration. After all it is the done thing.

    Plus you'd look verry fetching. Pehaps a new look for the next show. Giacinto The New statesman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giac - congratulations on your reviews!!! What a great success, I am SO pleased for you.

    You rock!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete